• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shoe Palace M Frame (Mumbo)

Another floppy stem over here! Is it possible that another company has worse Oakley QC than the actual Oakley HQ???
I would be willing to bet SP contracted the piece and no one bothered to inspect any of the shipments prior to sale. They took inventory at a surface level only, logged them in the computer and made the site live on sales day, the end.
EDIT:
**after I posted then Ontrac delivered mine, no packing material inside and way too big of box. The sleeve was cracked as a result despite being inside another bag inside the box, likely dropped in during "packing." The right arm on mine is noticeable loose as well.**

IMG_3201.jpg

IMG_3202.jpg

Last edited:
I would have to agree. Normally this stuff comes right from Oakley and is distributed by the retailer.

I finally got ahold of someone there and they were actually fairly helpful. He obviously wasn't aware of the release but he got me a return label and when I sent it back he cross shipped a replacement, so I'll see what its like when it arrives.

Has anyone made a purchase recently and got a shipping notice ? They’re still available online but don’t want to pay to have it say we’re sold out

Got mine, not stoked about the hard case, seems to have an inconsistency in the fabric, also the hard case isn’t the typical M frame hard case where we would have 2 slots for extra lenses, would have preferred to have that (even though I already have two of them lol). Typical loose arm on one side as you guys have said. All in all I’m pretty satisfied, the ruby lens is awesome.

639D5ACB-F94F-4C84-AD19-CA91F4AF224E.jpeg

IMG_4165.jpeg

Back