• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Should I buy them all?

Hahaha. Love the replies.

I went with these to start

image.jpg
image.jpg

I'll definitely be going back for the sapphires and X Ti's. And obviously the Ferrari's when they come in.

oh man, that's how far out the stems stick on the Madman when it's folded? honestly that looks pretty cool for displays. i think i actually like them a little more now. very nice choices.

i am really trying to resist picking up both the ruby ones. i was going to save my tax return for an over the top and some car parts. decisions...

Cool case... I like the M84 case for the Raw too... I hope I like the glasses more than the cases?

I'm actually really impressed with the construction of these. They're extremely light. Much lighter than OG metals. And they feel really solid. Pictures really don't do them justice. In pictures I thought they looked like the joints where the aluminum met the O matter would be loose our have some flex like the joints in the originals, but in person the precision engineering was evident. Absolutely solid. These are premium in every sense.

I'm really itching to go back and get the sapphires. They really reminded me of my first metals. The plasma/ice iridium Juliets. I had a really strong feeling of nostalgia when I was holding them.

Latest Posts

Back