• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Us Your Custom Oakleys!

Custom from Oakley.com :)
(I hope the image isn't gigantic...)
24d524m.jpg

Matches the bounce on the background.

The original plan was to paint the yellow icons matte black but after sanding them the paint still didn't stick to the metal icons as it should.So, I just polished them again using a fine grit. Swapped the yellow earsocks with black ones. I wanted them to look all black with just the yellow jaws as accent. I will just look for a matte black icons. In the mean time I will enjoy this as it is.

Jaws04.jpg

I have a pair of Oakley Livestrong. I was going to blacken over the Livestrong because Lance f#cked things up! Though it is a good charity, his name kind of tarnishes it.

Matte Black Flak Jackets with chrome O and G30 lens, these are my golf specific sunglasses. soon to get the positive red polarized lens for beach days.

oakley flak jacket by Yanki01, on Flickr

Nice. I am a huge fan of the non-polarized version of the G30 lens. I have them on a pair of dark grey Flaks and polished black HJ's, but seeing them on your matte black Flaks is tempting me to buy another set of FJ's.

Nice. I am a huge fan of the non-polarized version of the G30 lens. I have them on a pair of dark grey Flaks and polished black HJ's, but seeing them on your matte black Flaks is tempting me to buy another set of FJ's.
thanks! do you use them for golf too? the guy tried to convince me to get the polarized for ANYTHING outdoors. i told him i played with polarized on the course before and didn't like them, wasn't able to read the greens and fairways right. i love the combo, i almost got the normal polished black but wanted something different since my TwoFace frame is polish black. i've also seen them on matte white and it looks really clean, i may have to find that frame later down the road.

Latest Posts

Back