• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Us Your Trophies

Mr. K

Oakley Expert
Seattle, WA
Not sure if this tread will go over well or not, but thought it may be interesting.

Reading a post by Brettc10 showing some sweet Romeos he picked upon CL.

I thought (those who wanted to play) could show their best deals they got on X-metals. You know to make the rest of us jealous.

Three rules;
1. the glasses cannot be gifts (free)
2. Tell us your story/buy price
3. post a pic.

I'll start, I got these on CL, $30 w/ soft vault, SN clean and clear. (no box and coin however) When I met the guy he said he was cleaning house and wanted to sell, after he listed it, he got a ton of interest even offering much more. But he figured I responded first and stuck by his word for the sale. Lenses were clean too.

Wish this would happen more often.

Anyone else want to share their tropies?

OJf.jpg

^^^ Nice deal at $30!

I got mine for $65. I found a CL ad for Jawbones and when i got there, he also had these Juliets. Glasses only, not even the bag. They're pristine though. I asked him how much and he said $65. SOLD!

6645633971_2ab9436710_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys not sure which is the better deal but I have gotten 2 really awesome deals on CL so far

First is a pair of brand new 24k X Metal XX, which was my first XX no box or coin but they are in mint condition $70
f5bdca4c.jpg

Second is my Romeo 1 Plasma/Gold Iridium with box and coin for $60
92661933.jpg

That is just plain awsome. I love when an enthusist gets a great deal.

Thanks man, good job on yours as well!

Ok guys not sure which is the better deal but I have gotten 2 really awesome deals on CL so far

First is a pair of brand new 24k X Metal XX, which was my first XX no box or coin but they are in mint condition $70
f5bdca4c.jpg

Second is my Romeo 1 Plasma/Gold Iridium with box and coin for $60
92661933.jpg

Now THOSE are some damn steals!

Nice Thread MR. K
Joben I got you by $10 on the Romeo's but for that $10 you got the box and coin......Nice!!
CL you can find some nice deals. It is like a job sometimes.

Yea the only problem is I usually get paid to work lol! Your Romeos look great I love the deep blue on the X Metal Frame!!

Latest Posts

Back