• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your vintage Valve 1.0's

Lopaka KaMars

Oakley Non-Expert 🏄 😎🤙
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kaneohe Hawaii
I want to see some Valve collections. Or one Valve if that's all you got. But I want to see what everyone has. I know someone has got to have all the models since I once did. I was a little ashamed of my own Valve 1.0 collection because I know there are some folks with all the valve models, and probably all BNIB. But my recent painting projects have made me feel a little more proud of my work glasses. I've kinda always taken pride in giving them the best of care. So much so recently that I've upgraded even my lesser pairs with brand new lenses. No overall pictures yet as I've been working to rearrange my Valve 'shelf'. But here's a couple of my project pairs. My Violet and DWP Valves.

IMG_1072.JPG
IMG_1074.JPG
IMG_1075.JPG
IMG_1077.JPG
IMG_1079.JPG
IMG_1081.JPG
IMG_1083.JPG
IMG_1051.JPG
IMG_1054.JPG
IMG_1055.JPG
IMG_1057.JPG
IMG_1059.JPG
IMG_1062.JPG
IMG_1064.JPG
IMG_1066.JPG

Last edited:
Nice frames all! 🪖👍

I am digging that red as well. My personal favorite color is deep scarlet red…gotta see what finish options for that are out there 😏🩸

I at least have one pair…course they are sitting in the Post Office back at Home Base!

Latest Posts

Back