1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Patient_Cero

Patient_Cero Oakley Collector

Here is video from SHOT show this year of the Prism lenses and other stuff from the SI line coming out mentioned in other threads.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

I need to save up some money for that Cerakote custom green camo Fuel Cell. Any word on if it will be released on SI first?

Also, they mention Multicam Fuel Cells. Those aren't on the SI site anymore. Are they only available via the third-party retailers now, do you know?

Thanks again for the video, pretty awesome stuff.

3. Patient_Cero

Patient_Cero Oakley Collector

Don't know what is going on if they are going to re-release on the Si website or not. I want one of those hand painted limited pieces for sure.

TD has the multicam fuel cells in stock right now. A good place to keep on eye on for any of these SI related releases going forward.
    Fuel Cell - Multicam w/ Warm Grey - Oakley - Tactical Distributors- Tactical Gear

PSA.
    I'll just throw this out there now for future reference before the hate train shows up for posting the link above, as I said since last year in other threads. Contrary to popular opinion, Tactical Distributors among a few other firearm related sites are authorized Oakley distributors (including SI stuff), just not at the reduced SI pricing and they don't carry the charity related (Infinite Hero) pieces. Here is video proof of an Oakley representative verifying they work directly with TS. The statement starts just after the 2 minute mark.

4. Brett28

Brett28 Here's my money, thanks

Thanks for the info, can't wait to grab a prizm m 3.0