• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Slimming out collection

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
question: picture 5 the flat look box next the the gray O hat (s) .

the next picture with the bunker and whats the green lunch box behind that..

thanks glws.

pricing and possible dibs. (tap-tap my rules) :)

glws
The brown box is the assouline box that the Oakley book came in , the tin has random Oakley trinkets in it that I have later out and pictured with it

Some people reacted to this post.
cool...status on bunker / price and book price?

thanks again

Username Hidden said:
cool...status on bunker / price and book price?

thanks again
Bunker and book are still available , would part for $350 for both

thanks..i'll ponder it but if you get an offer grab it. thanks

Username Hidden said:
thanks..i'll ponder it but if you get an offer grab it. thanks
toss in a metal works money clip new in box also

Pm'd about the judge

Username Hidden said:
Not trying to get over on anyone, apologies to those of you that are a bit sketch about my listing , like I said , I was notified of some suspicious activity on my paypal account ,I rarely ever used the account, and if you all must know I recently lost my health insurance due to age and need to part with some items to make up the difference for a policy I'm paying astronomical prices for now. I only have a venmo account currently to use and I will list prices for items shortly

Be careful, there are phishing emails going around like that, saying your paypal account has suspicious activity and asking you to log in, but if you look at the link in the email it directs to a fake site "payipal" or something like that.

You should go to paypal directly via browser, not the email link, and log in. If there's truly some sort of problem it will tell you.

If you already tried to log in using the link in the email, you need to go to the real paypal and change your password immediately.

You can also forward the suspicious email to spoof@paypal.com and they'll respond with whether it's legit or not.

Username Hidden said:
Be careful, there are phishing emails going around like that, saying your paypal account has suspicious activity and asking you to log in, but if you look at the link in the email it directs to a fake site "payipal" or something like that.

You should go to paypal directly via browser, not the email link, and log in. If there's truly some sort of problem it will tell you.

If you already tried to log in using the link in the email, you need to go to the real paypal and change your password immediately.

You can also forward the suspicious email to spoof@paypal.com and they'll respond with whether it's legit or not.
Oh yea I saw that from paypal as well good job kronin.

Anything left?

Just an FYI but this post you commented on is 4 years old.

Username Hidden said:
Anything left?

Latest Posts

Back