• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So I decided on the Minute Machine watch!!

Yup. Killings. The apocalypse;)
It'd be a battle royale of people wanting to scalp them.

Hey guys I just found acquired a pair of CSix, just looking to get back what I have in them. Looking for $12k F&F or buyer pays 27% fees. Buyer pays actual shipping and insurance costs.

Hey guys I just found acquired a pair of CSix, just looking to get back what I have in them. Looking for $12k F&F or buyer pays 27% fees. Buyer pays actual shipping and insurance costs.
Bump

Can't believe these are still here.

Bump

Price lowered to $25k

Hey guys I just found acquired a pair of CSix, just looking to get back what I have in them. Looking for $12k F&F PR buyer pays 27% fees. Buyer pays actual shipping and insurance costs.
Don't forget "slightly" used. Aka (seaweed removal to be done by buyer)

HEY! I bought these from you YESTERDAY and item hasn't arrived yet and I'm in the other side of the globe!!!!! You are a SCAMMER!!!!
Buyer has a mustache and obviously can't be believed. Still for sale. Will also trade for a bag of doritos and $12k.

Back