1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. lghtngyello03

lghtngyello03 Oakley Beginner

What's up guys? Got a couple new pairs that I have been waiting on to come in.

The Telmex Racing Eyepatch came alllll the way from Germany, lol. So, I've been waiting for a couple weeks now on them.

Anywho, on to the pictures.

Moto GP Fuel Cell's -Thanks to B6S4 for these!
    Some new pairs in....Telmex Racing, Moto Gp's, Flying Tigers, and Flak Jackets - scaled.php?server=100&filename=dsc09974.jpg&res=landing

Flying Tiger Gascan's Complete set, box/bag/pin - Thanks goes to v2kjokerz
    Some new pairs in....Telmex Racing, Moto Gp's, Flying Tigers, and Flak Jackets - scaled.php?server=6&filename=dsc09984d.jpg&res=landing

Telmex Racing Eyepatch - Have to give a huge thanks to marc2040 for finding these and getting them all the way here from Germany for me.
    Some new pairs in....Telmex Racing, Moto Gp's, Flying Tigers, and Flak Jackets - scaled.php?server=138&filename=dsc09994o.jpg&res=landing

Last are these Jet Black/Fire Iridium XLJ Flak Jackets - I scored these off of Craigslist, came with the vault and the extra new red rubber pieces too. I haven't decided if I want to keep these or sell them, not feeling the Fire Iridium lenses like I thought I would.
    Some new pairs in....Telmex Racing, Moto Gp's, Flying Tigers, and Flak Jackets - scaled.php?server=155&filename=dsc10003.jpg&res=landing

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Haaaaaa, finally they are in your hands!!!!!!
    Congrats and the other pairs are nice as well :thumb:

3. lghtngyello03

Thanks a lot for helping me get these man!!

4. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

No problem, we can do that again :smile:

5. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Nice pairs!

I know it's a long shot, but if you want to sell the Flying Tiger bag let me know.

6. Oakley Noob

Oakley Noob Oakley Beginner

I really like the flying tigers and the blue icon color of the Telemex racing eyepatch.

7. lghtngyello03

Thanks man, I dont think I can get rid of the bag though, lol.

Thanks dude. I've always loved the Flying Tigers. And the color of blue icons on the Telmex's are what made me want them.