• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some Of My Babies -updated

lazafari

I should Work at Oakley
here is part of my collection, since 2004 but selling and buying more always.
i have some that are on the cases since i dont have space to display them all nicely...ill post more when i get them all out and on a sunny day.

image.jpeg

pit boss 1, juliet x metal hammered/carbon with ichiro slate and green rubbers, xx 24k, mars leather, penny t/ice, carbon 24k juliet (in case)
romeo 2 polished (in case), pit boss2 black pol, juliet carbon ducati (in case), pit boss 2 roothbeer, romeo 1 x metal black, mag switch pearl, xx x metal black(in case)
juliet xmetal hammered/polished with ichiro emerald slate, half x polished frame with a ruby lens donor to cut, a brand new ichiro emerald slate lenses, romeo 2 carbon, juliet xmetal (incase), juliet polished hammered/xmetal with ruby iridium, x squared carbon/ plasma black iridium

in order... still have 2 ott that dont fit in there and a few other that iam still thinking on how to display... splice roothberr, splice montoya, plate bronze, hatchet pewter black.... and watches that i use daily that are not there...

i take close ups of all of them when i get the time.

hope you guys dig it.

nice pairs !!!
thank you for sharing with us . . .

the Pit Boss Collection is my favorite part.

buy the way - welcome in our community.

i collect since 2004 but i wasnt that attached to them until 4 years to now, that i havnt sold any of my collection.

my favs are pit boss, r1 and xx. the other i use ocasonaly but i use them all.

ps: sorry for english errors if any. ill post more close ups when i unpack my x metal stands...

Latest Posts

Back