• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some Recent Good Deals Off Craigslist

Gecko

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
California
In the past few months i got two xx , a romeo with box, and tron pit boss off craigslist.
y3ehy7ar.jpg

Both 24k are first gen. One worn some and the other is like new. 200 for the one locally. And 125 for the mint one listed across the country in florida. Yay for things misslisted that people dont see lol.

Trons were local for 120. Glasses only but doesnt even look like they were ever worn or touched lol. She had them in a sock when i arrived so i was scared. It was a Girlfriend selling ex's glasses he left behind when she left him. I felt bad and offered her more bit she said she just wanted to get her hair done and f... him.
4yna8egy.jpg

Lastly the romeo. Box matching and everything inside including extra rubbers. Plasma gen two with xxxxxA serial. Only thing is it has custom cut 24k lenses and not fire which would match box. Lenses are truely oakley as far as i can tell comparing to the rest of mine. Everything mint ....200...
Pictured in the bottom of top pic.
uragaqa4.jpg