1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. mwoodrow

mwoodrow Oakley Beginner

Well the last time I posted some pics I said this forum was costing me too much, that hasn't changed!!! Here are the ones I have picked up since the last pictures.

The Deviations that I mentioned last time that finally came, polished black with ruby.
    Some Recent Purchases!! - 20120926_142828.jpg

Couple country flag Batwolfs, South Africa and UK
    Some Recent Purchases!! - 20120926_141828.jpg
    Some Recent Purchases!! - 20120926_142241.jpg

Fonseca Antix that I had been wanting came back to the vault so I had to get those, have a Koi tattoo on my arm so it just makes sense
    Some Recent Purchases!! - 20120926_142145.jpg

Thanks to BigHill11590 I was able to pick up some Kozik's that were perfect, also was born in 1984 so of course I used that as some justification
    Some Recent Purchases!! - 20120926_142052.jpg

After those purchases I asked which ones I should get between the Max Fear Holbrooks and Deuce Coupe Holbrooks. Well I also mentioned in the thread the Julian Wilson Holbrooks and although I had no intention of doing this this fast, I picked up all 3!!!! Thanks to Nyarlathotep for the Max Fears!!
    Some Recent Purchases!! - 20120926_142730.jpg
    Some Recent Purchases!! - 20120926_142421.jpg
    Some Recent Purchases!! - 20120926_142559.jpg

I also picked up a pair of blacklight frogs to do a custom for my girl, still gotta get the matte black and some lenses.
    Some Recent Purchases!! - 20120926_142858.jpg

And last but not least for me is the Dark blue Jupiter Factory Lite. These things are amazing and probably my favorite pair right now. They are extremely comfortable and the technology in them is amazing.
    Some Recent Purchases!! - 20120926_142938.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. mwoodrow

mwoodrow Oakley Beginner

Also figured I would add some that I have got for my girl or that she may have got herself. The only ones not pictured are her matte turquoise 4 legged Frogs that I scored on ebay. Her favorite color is turquoise so I knew I had to get these for her. Pictured here are her acid tortoise green Frogs, Rossi Frogs and a pair of Daisy Chains.
    Some Recent Purchases!! - 20120926_143018.jpg
    Some Recent Purchases!! - 20120926_143110.jpg
    Some Recent Purchases!! - 20120926_143237.jpg

Thanks for looking guys, you all are the ones responsible for all of this, haha!!

Matt

3. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Very nice!

4. mwoodrow

mwoodrow Oakley Beginner

Lastly here is a couple pictures of them all together, Reesie(boxer) and Tank (pit-mix) decided they wanted to hop in the picture as well.
    Some Recent Purchases!! - 20120926_144313.jpg
    Some Recent Purchases!! - 20120926_144346.jpg

5. mwoodrow

mwoodrow Oakley Beginner

Thanks a bunch, I am loving this new found addiction, others include guns and converse sneakers, haha!!

6. Oakle y

Oakle y Something Something Darkside Premium Member Lifetime Member

Nice collection you got there, and awesome dogs.

7. mwoodrow

mwoodrow Oakley Beginner

Thanks!! Yea both of these dogs are awesome, I have 3 total, the other also being a pit-mix that I found. They are all pretty crazy but some of the best dogs I have ever had. Tank is also a rescue dog too.

8. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Great haul of glasses you got going there. Bet the wallet needs a lay down now.

9. mwoodrow

mwoodrow Oakley Beginner

Yea it def does. I got a pretty good deal on most of these. A few pairs were picked up from SGH and with the Olympics coupon it helped. Also the Deuce Coupes were on the sale rack at the vault so I paid full price for the Julian Wilsons and got the Deuce Coupes for half off so they were only $65.00. Also the vault near me told me they would match the SGH Olympics coupon so I had them do that on the Rossi Frogs. I just can't stop, haha!!!

10. Manny2_0

Manny2_0 Oakley Beginner

I don't think he wanted to just jump in

I believe he wanted us to see all the gear you have and have not magivered up something for him to sport while chasing to what him and breeders call the B word