1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Apparently I went a little too hog wild on bags and have twice as many as I do glasses. The ones I use primarily I like a lot and even though I like these too, I'm not likely to put them into the rotation over the others. Don't have a good place to display them either, so they just sit in the closet currently. Better to go to a new home. All are in excellent condition.

Prices include free economy shipping in continental US; payment via PayPal friends and family or add 3%.

I will add pictures tonight when I get home. I am looking for Soviet bag as well as Army green camo bag.

1 - Red, White, & Blue Oakley text bag (Australia exclusive I think?) -- $10
    1 - American Flag -- $10
    (removed from sale due to condition)
    1 - Max Fear Light -- $8
    1 - White "Custom" bag -- $4

1 - Livestrong -- $12 $10

EDIT: I bought the American Flag bag on eBay about a month ago in what was described as excellent condition ("no tears or faded colors") and hadn't even used it yet. Upon inspecting tonight while taking pictures realized there are several stains on it (coffee maybe) and do not feel comfortable selling it in that condition as a result. Of course I already left feedback for it too. Just gonna keep it and run it through the wash I guess.

Last edited by a moderator: 10/26/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Red, White, & Blue bag and Max Fear are sold.

Last edited by a moderator: 10/24/13
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pmed about white bag

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pics added. Again, 3 have been sold already, see original post.

Special Edition Microfiber Bags - IMG_20131024_231202_824_zpsc2692486.jpg

Special Edition Microfiber Bags - IMG_20131024_231226_141_zps2ff544c3.jpg

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump.

Livestrong bag only one left. Price lowered to $10 shipped.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%