• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SpecialAdvisor’s Mad Labs - Mars Leather Mods Plus

Might be my best ones to date…could be a sign 🪖👍

IMG_2771.jpeg

HOOAH! Sand blaster cabinet and new compressor are ONLINE!

That hasp was rust covered from being a couple miles away from the shore for a year…the Valve 1.0s were a metallic grey. Both now ready for paint!

I neeeeeeeed a pair of X-Metals to play with. Someone out there gotta have a beater pair of Juliets they don’t need! Help a Brother out folks! 👽🤙

IMG_2798.jpeg

Now that you are up and running Robert. I will send you another experiment for you to wrestle with :car: :car: :p

Now that you are up and running Robert. I will send you another experiment for you to wrestle with :car: :car: :p
NO! PLEASE! I have four Valve 1.0s, three Turbines, one New Straight Jacket 2, one Monster Dog, and one Mars Jordan all waiting patiently 😆

...but ah...if I had any time, which I don't...what's the challenge? 😏

Hmm...Scars are painful. I tried to get those dang arm pins out a few times with zero luck. Experts tell me one often has to drill 'em out. On the up side seems the lugs are stainless steel. One wonders if one could sand blast them while whole...ain't gonna hurt the lugs? 🤔 . I'm game to try if you are 👽🤙

Want to send em out? I'll try and sand blast 'em and if they survive send 'em back for you to continue your custom? Nothing ventured, nothing gained! 🪖👍

Alrighty then. Some Valve 1.0 lug work today.

I have four Valve 1.0s to Tinker with.

Tentative plans are:
Iron Rust Decay with Green Glow in the Dark lugs.
Bronze Blue Verdegris with Aqua Glow in the Dark lugs.
Cerakote solid Coyote with Amber Transparent lugs.
Cerakote solid OD with as OD Transparent as I can make it lugs.

Ridiculously expensive Glow paint which luckily I have other uses for 👽🤙

IMG_2829.jpeg

IMG_2858.jpeg

IMG_2849.jpeg

IMG_2855.jpeg

IMG_2850.jpeg

IMG_2852.jpeg

IMG_2851.jpeg

Hmm...Scars are painful. I tried to get those dang arm pins out a few times with zero luck. Experts tell me one often has to drill 'em out. On the up side seems the lugs are stainless steel. One wonders if one could sand blast them while whole...ain't gonna hurt the lugs? 🤔 . I'm game to try if you are 👽🤙

Want to send em out? I'll try and sand blast 'em and if they survive send 'em back for you to continue your custom? Nothing ventured, nothing gained! 🪖👍
I’m pretty sure the lugs are aluminum.

Latest Posts

Back