• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spine Case

IMG_0702.JPG

Spine Case
IMG_0703.JPG

Plate trio, Pit Bosses, Jawbones in the back on the top shelf. Bottom is Antix, Batwolf, MFL, Eyepatch
IMG_0704.JPG

Hijinx + Mambo
IMG_0705.JPG

Top shelf is Monster Dogs, bottom is Fuel Cells and F/C
IMG_0706.JPG

Fuel Cells
IMG_0707.JPG

MFL with Bob

I have 5 Spine cases and LOVE every one of them... The only trade I would make for one is the Steel Riveted cases of old, but I have never had a shot at anything more than a Single tower in those of which I own two now. If you can get the Branding Plate for your Spine case it makes it pop even more, I dont see them listed on the Bay but maybe someone here can help you out with that. You got a good price also, I pay an avg. of 1k for these bad boys here in So Cal... If your lighting works thats a bonus also, because there were some issues with the lights on these. I have changed one of mine out to LED and it looks great but its some work. Congrats on your new display!

I have 5 Spine cases and LOVE every one of them... The only trade I would make for one is the Steel Riveted cases of old, but I have never had a shot at anything more than a Single tower in those of which I own two now. If you can get the Branding Plate for your Spine case it makes it pop even more, I dont see them listed on the Bay but maybe someone here can help you out with that. You got a good price also, I pay an avg. of 1k for these bad boys here in So Cal... If your lighting works thats a bonus also, because there were some issues with the lights on these. I have changed one of mine out to LED and it looks great but its some work. Congrats on your new display!

I have the branding plate but, it says "Women's" and it is pretty beat up. All of the lights work, I will probably change over to LED eventually. I can tell already there will be case #2 in the near future.

Back