1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Under The Electric Sky

Rating:
    100%
    Just bought a Split Jacket off Craigslist and it came with prescription lenses. I don't wear prescription eye wear or contacts so I have no use for these. Also since I don't use prescription eye wear I have no idea what the grade or anything else about these lenses, although the seller said they were made for far sightedness? The left lens has a long scratch on the upper middle portion of the lens. The right lens has small scratches on the lower portion of the lens. Looks like they are prescription sunglasses lenses because they are not clear like reading eye wear. Not sure how much these go for so going to ask $20 shipped to CONUS, Paypal gifted only. Will also ship international for $7 more. PM if interested thanks.

Split Jacket Prescription RX Lenses - P8250208.jpg
    Split Jacket Prescription RX Lenses - P8250209.jpg
    Split Jacket Prescription RX Lenses - P8250210.jpg
    Split Jacket Prescription RX Lenses - P8250213.jpg
    Split Jacket Prescription RX Lenses - P8250214.jpg
    Split Jacket Prescription RX Lenses - P8250216.jpg
    Split Jacket Prescription RX Lenses - P8250217.jpg
    Split Jacket Prescription RX Lenses - P8250219.jpg
    Split Jacket Prescription RX Lenses - P8250220.jpg
    Split Jacket Prescription RX Lenses - P8250221.jpg
    Split Jacket Prescription RX Lenses - P8250222.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Silly Collector!

Rating:
    100%
    Glws. Nice Factory Pilot Gloves.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would you be able to contact the original owner and get the prescription values for each lens?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    or take them to an eye doctor and have them spec'd.

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    The lady that sold them to me said they were her sons glasses and see didn't really speak fluent English so there was a language barrier there

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I presume there's a fee for that? Just don't want to end up paying more for the fee than what my asking price is.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    Depends on where you take them, maybe hit up one that isnt busy that sells Oakley

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I'll look into that thanks

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well the way I see it is I'm interested, but I'm not going to buy something if I'm not gonna be able to use it. It's not like you can just take the prescription out. It also looks like the right lens is thicker than the left. I you find out the prescription lemme know. Thanks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
    Every optician store will measure how much the degrees are for free.it is a 5 second job for them