• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Stainless bezel

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Well I was at the Oakley Vault a few minutes ago and they had a Black Face SS Killswitch and I thought to myself what should I do with my last $150 bounce back and 40% off watches :)

I bought the watch and will be sending @Rusty M the SS bezel for free so that he can complete his collection. It is a thank you for being an awesome forum member and a better friend. Thanks for all you do buddy!

Plus now I have a Black SS Killswitch to wear with my other bezels and one to keep on the shelf.

View attachment 213907
I am speechless right now!! Thank you so very much!! I really appreciate this so much you have no idea!! What an awesome member here everyone and an awesome friend!! I didn't win the poweball but I feel like I just hit the lotto!!
Thank You!!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Well I was at the Oakley Vault a few minutes ago and they had a Black Face SS Killswitch and I thought to myself what should I do with my last $150 bounce back and 40% off watches :)

I bought the watch and will be sending @Rusty M the SS bezel for free so that he can complete his collection. It is a thank you for being an awesome forum member and a better friend. Thanks for all you do buddy!

Plus now I have a Black SS Killswitch to wear with my other bezels and one to keep on the shelf.

View attachment 213907
That is one heck of a gesture! Really awesome of you bro!

Username Hidden said:
Great people at that vault. They have really went out of there way for me several times.
Yes, I love those guys and respect them greatly. Sometimes I just stop in to talk and shoot the breeze with them for a while. I met the DM while I was in there today and he seemed to be pretty cool as well.

Username Hidden said:
Awesome. And I'm working on tracking down what u asked for :)
Got one lol. Payback for helping out Rusty

Username Hidden said:
Got one lol. Payback for helping out Rusty
Thank you for your help, love members like you that help the community!