• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Storage Bag Size For Radarlock?

Rikard

Oakley Beginner
Hi! I need a new Microclear bag for my Radarlocks. Which size is the correct one? Large, Regular or Small?

iirc there's only two sunglasses sizes while there's another larger one for goggles. The Radarlock uses the larger of the two sunglasses sizes.

For reference mine is about 7"x3.5"

Okay 2 of those links are 5 packs.I actually ordered sku #06-587 for my Holbrooks as it was shown as small and on the website was listed as one for my glasses.
Received it and it is actually large and the exact one that came inside the Soft Vault with my new RadarLocks in box. So sku #06-587 is the one you want.

When I went to Oakley store and bought them last week the manager at store gave me what I thought was 2 free bags but turned out it was 4 two large for RaderLocks complete and 2 small (were in between large ones) which will fit just the lens but I now use them for my Holbrook's, the smaller ones came with Holbrook's in factory box.

I did notice individual bags and the ones that came with kits had labels on side, bulk ones had labels on ends. That has just been my experience so far buying 2 pairs of glasses one in Fla at authorized reseller (Holbrooks) and one here in Ct. at Oakley Retail store. The manager had a drawer full of bags which he grabbed from and put in my bag at checkout and they were bulk. By the way I used my radar locks at beach for first time yesterday and like them better than Holbrooks when I got all sweaty. The plastic versus rubber next to skin. I bought the "Path" never even tried the "Pitch" as so many talked about the bottoms hitting your cheeks on smaller users of which I am.

Well as I posted 06-587 got me a large bag that is exactly like the one that came in RadarLock kit and fits frame with lens in it perfectly. Yes I know that sku says small (and I originally ordered it for my Holbrooks but it's not as I was at Oakley store last night and that is the sku for large bag. As far as 5 packs I can't answer that question. They have an 800 number use your cell phone and give them a call might put your mind at ease and clear things up if your looking for 5 pack.

I should have taken a picture of bag in package for you which was set up for point of purchase sale and had sku on it.

IMO Oakleys web site for accessories leaves much to be desired. For glasses its fine. I had hard time finding retention strap for anything but M frames.

Good Luck

I ordered and just received the 06-587 bag. It seems to be a bit bigger than the bag that originally came with my Radarlocks. Before I open it, or return it, I would like to make sure if it is the correct size or not. Could any one of you who has a pair of Radarlocks, and the kit bag, please take measurements of the bag, and post them here?

Back