1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. walkerhonda243

walkerhonda243 Oakley Enthusiast

Has anybody else ordered the holbrook and radar from the reed space?! My radar came in with black stuff on the inside of the frame (can't get it off!!) and the holbrook came in with a TON of surface scratches on the lens!!!! Can't see em when wearing but still!!!!!!! Now they say no refund or exchange on discounted items!!!! Fricken JERKS!!! They should have advertised both the radars and holbrooks as USED!!!! Am I the only one who has had this problem!?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

I think someone else had this issue as well. I'm sorry...that really sucks :(.

3. S-works

S-works 奥克利专家

sorry to near about this dude... totally unacceptable!! :mad:

4. walkerhonda243

yeah, not a good deal at all, I mean, it's not major, cause they were discounted, and they're gonna sit in a display case anyway, but just chaps my arse when ya get something "NEW" and it's "USED"....hell, if I wanted that I would have bought some off ebay!!

5. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

That stinks, are they an official Oakley outlet?
    If so can you not contact Oakley with the order details to get something done?

6. OBlazer

OBlazer Oakley Enthusiast

That was your's truely

I ordered the Holbrooks, same exact problem. Great packaging, frames look amazing, then... the lenses... they are ****ED (pardon my french). advertised as new sunglasses but it looks like some toddler found his fathers sunglasses and got a hold of some sandpaper to try and clean the lenses with. Like walker said though, does not affect the vision.

but still... if you are looking for a 'New' pair of shades, DO NOT order from the ReedSpace

7. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

Damn man that sucks. I know a handful of people that all bought the Holbrooks and youre the first to complain about it being damaged. Usually Reed Space is on top of their ****. I wonder if there was any interference from people involved with shipping.. WOuldnt be the first time Ive heard of UPS/Fedex ******* with packages.

8. OBlazer

OBlazer Oakley Enthusiast

I did get them 50% off so that eases a little of the anger, but still, I ordered and was expecting a new pair

9. walkerhonda243

I never thought about that. It's got the warranty paperwork and all that. I'll contact Oakley and see what they say. Thanks T.

10. walkerhonda243

I'm the same way man, the discount makes it not so bad, but either way, if it's supposed to be new, I want em new, if not, then disclose that they are NOT NEW!!!