• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Straight Jacket 2 Polarized Lens Question

FOHJones

Oakley Beginner
Does anyone know if Oakley ever made a polarized version of their Emerald Iridium lenses for the Straight Jacket 2? I have a pair that I had custom built for me with non-polarized Emerald Iridium lenses in it, and I'm looking to replace them with the polarized version if Oakley ever made it. I do a lot of driving and the polarized lenses remove the reflection from my dashboard onto my windshield. Plus, I've found I really like looking through the Emerald Iridium lenses. The slightly blue-ish hue they give things makes me happy.

Second question is if Oakley DID make a polarized version of the Emerald Iridium lenses for the SJ2, where can I get a pair? I'm not interested in aftermarket lenses, only authentic Oakley.

Thanks in advance!

Ian

I do not think so I think there is a SGH jade Polar SJ ...anyone here help me out...am almost sure there wasn't but I have been wrong many times. I agree ....avoid aftermarket.

Back