1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. FOHJones

FOHJones Oakley Beginner

Does anyone know if Oakley ever made a polarized version of their Emerald Iridium lenses for the Straight Jacket 2? I have a pair that I had custom built for me with non-polarized Emerald Iridium lenses in it, and I'm looking to replace them with the polarized version if Oakley ever made it. I do a lot of driving and the polarized lenses remove the reflection from my dashboard onto my windshield. Plus, I've found I really like looking through the Emerald Iridium lenses. The slightly blue-ish hue they give things makes me happy.

Second question is if Oakley DID make a polarized version of the Emerald Iridium lenses for the SJ2, where can I get a pair? I'm not interested in aftermarket lenses, only authentic Oakley.

Thanks in advance!

Ian

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

I do not think so I think there is a SGH jade Polar SJ ...anyone here help me out...am almost sure there wasn't but I have been wrong many times. I agree ....avoid aftermarket.