• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Suggested places for repair - Juliet X Metal

DonéDoné

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

I am a newby here. My husband has a pair of Juliet X Metals which he loves, but the gaskets in the nose bridge have gone. I have looked and found the kit I need, however I am not confident I can get the metal studs out. I want to get these fixed as a surprise for him, hence why he isnt asking the question. Can anyone recommend somebody or a repair shop? I am in Warwickshire UK

x.jpg

Hi,

I am a newby here. My husband has a pair of Juliet X Metals which he loves, but the gaskets in the nose bridge have gone. I have looked and found the kit I need, however I am not confident I can get the metal studs out. I want to get these fixed as a surprise for him, hence why he isnt asking the question. Can anyone recommend somebody or a repair shop? I am in Warwickshire UK

View attachment 945802
Do not hesitate to send these to @OakleyOneKenobi - he has done numerous pairs for me, the most recent one being the same pair as your husbands.
Not only will he restore the nose but he will also replace the arm hinge washers. They will be like new again...

+1 to @OakleyOneKenobi at the moment with Linegear unless you are ordering a sufficient amount of product it will be not cost effective & expensive as due to the Current "Situation" they are only shipping with the higher tariff postage. Plus you will still need to get someone to do it for you.
Mike will have (I'd imagine) everything in stock to just do the job & have it shipped back to you in no time.

Do not hesitate to send these to @OakleyOneKenobi - he has done numerous pairs for me, the most recent one being the same pair as your husbands.
Not only will he restore the nose but he will also replace the arm hinge washers. They will be like new again...
Thank you. How can I get in touch with @OakleyOneKenobi ? I would much rather support this way than a big shop where it’s a numbers game.

He usually responds quickley on here, but he may be busy at the moment.
Try him through his ebay page.

Back