1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Chelas

Chelas Oakley Beginner

If you got a sunglass hut inside your macys they got a 25 percent discount friends and family, valid till Monday April 29

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyJared

OakleyJared Oakley Enthusiast

I would call before heading down there. Often Oakley and Maui Jim are excluded.

3. Chelas

Chelas Oakley Beginner

I was there 2 days ago and yes oakley is covered ;] remember the sunglass hut kiosk needs to be inside macys, and yes good idea to call first.

4. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Great info , thanks

5. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

That is pretty cool!

6. Southtown57

Southtown57 Oakley Beginner

Macy's told me I had to use the Macy's credit card though to get that discount. I called so maybe they just didn't know what they were talking about.

7. Brett28

Brett28 Here's my money, thanks

Lies

8. Chelas

Chelas Oakley Beginner

They probably don't know what they talking about, the day I went there i bought the cleaning kit and they applied the 25 percent off to it with no credit card, the girl gave me a bunch of prices of different oakleys with the 25% off and never mentioned anything about a credit card. Im reading the info she gave me and says :
    New card holders save even more!

Open a Macy's account and get ANOTHER 20 % off your purchase recieve savings on top of savings, the first two days you use your new macy's card. heres the coupon: it does say online exclusions oakley and maui jim but is only says online :)

http://www1.macys.com/cms/deals/FRIENDS_AND_FAM_Sale_25percent_off_W3030209?LinkType=FauxHomepage&cm_re=FAUXLANDING-_-HOMEPAGE-_-CATEGORY -- print savings pass

9. Southtown57

Southtown57 Oakley Beginner

Went to macy's website and added the SW Holbrook to my cart and on the checkout screen I put the friends and family discount code in and it said does not apply to items in my cart. So it doesn't work online. If there was a macy's near me I would test it out in store tomorrow.

10. Chelas

Chelas Oakley Beginner

Yes its only for instore, i never said online, Im going tomorow to try not only the 25 percent wich I know will apply but Im wondering about also adding the new macys credit card for a additional 20 percent . I think that wont work it would be 45 % off, but im still gona go try it.