• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Taking A Step Into The X-Metal Juliet Realm...

eh shoudlve, couldve, wouldve....
just missed one on the exchange, which shows I should maybe get a premium membership.
Anyone know what color frame or gen that was?
Carbon Juliet Non-serial

OakleyJ

Run while you can, get away while you still have a chance. :eek:

I am telling you, i lurked at first, posted a little then slipped and fell accidentally pushing the premium membership and now my bank account is super light, i can't break free from the forum, i am constantly looking for more X Metals and there aren't enough days in the week to wear the ones I have managed to snag.

If i can do ONE good thing.... Just ONE.... It is to keep someone else from snagging any of the X metals I am tryin.....errrr..... Ummmm

I meant, if i can keep one innocent soul from falling prey to this addiction I have then done some good.

Yeah yeah... That's what I meant;)

Seriously, there are more Juliets out there but I wouldn't count the other X Metals that pop up. I love the Juliets but they are a little more snug on my noggin' then the XXs. XXs fit my face perfectly.

If you have an Oakley Vault in your area one of the employees may have a set. Where I live one of the employees was wearing his pair of Juliets. Worth a shot, if you can find a local forum member let you try a pair on to see how they fit.

Last edited:
OakleyJ

Run while you can, get away while you still have a chance. :eek:

I am telling you, i lurked at first, posted a little then slipped and fell accidentally pushing the premium membership and now my bank account is super light, i can't break free from the forum, i am constantly looking for more X Metals and there aren't enough days in the week to wear the ones I have managed to snag.

If i can do ONE good thing.... Just ONE.... It is to keep someone else from snagging any of the X metals I am tryin.....errrr..... Ummmm

I meant, if i can keep one innocent soul from falling prey to this addiction I have then done some good.

Yeah yeah... That's what I meant;)

Seriously, there are more Juliets out there but I wouldn't count the X Metals that pop up. I love the Juliets but they are a little more snug on my noggin' then the XXs. XXs fit my face perfectly.

If you have an Oakley Vault in your area one of the employees may have a set. Where I live one of the employees was wearing his pair of Juliets. Worth a shot, if you can find a local forum member let you try a pair on to see how they fit.
Courious they both have same size t shock ?

agree with all forum members. my addiction has grown pretty rapidly. I just picked up my second set of carbon juliets with black iridium polarized (bip) that are practically new, in the box with all paperwork. I think it was kind of a knee jerk impulse buy cuz i already have a pair of carbons that are non polarized and switched out the lenses with ruby iridium (oem purchased at san diego O store). As the other guys have stated, these are my go to daily pair of x-metals. I'm considering letting the carbon with bip go. PM me if youre interested.

BTW, what do you guys think; Polished carbon vs. carbon frame?

Never seen a polished carbon juliet in the flesh but it is definitely one I am lusting after. As far as I have seen, they were only available on a couple of the very limited edition Ichiro series so they generally go for north of $1K.

Back