• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ten Earstems! Ugh

This will shock you, but I actually really quite like the look of the Fuel Cell. A nice clean design.
It's a shame it doesn't suit me.
I bought the OO Polarised when they first came out, but returned them. It goes back to the fact that I shave my head, and any frame with straight ear-stems cause an indentation mark above my ear where they grip my head.
Not a problem when I wear them.
Bit of a problem when I take them off.
weird, i shave my head and don't get that issue? Hijinx doesn't do that i see? For me I get indentations on my nose lol. But it is a nice frame.

lmao I tend to be outside the box more often than not. Most of the pairs I have for my sets I don't even like lol but had to have them for sets. But if I were to make a pair, they'd def fit a medium sized head the best, and it would be sleek yet OUTRAGEOUS at the same time lol

weird, i shave my head and don't get that issue? Hijinx doesn't do that i see? For me I get indentations on my nose lol. But it is a nice frame.

As we all know, the Hijinx was a moment of design perfection never to be recreated in the history of humankind on Mother Earth.
Hardly an appropriate comparison.

haha
:biggrin:

As we all know, the Hijinx was a moment of design perfection never to be recreated in the history of humankind on Mother Earth.
Hardly an appropriate comparison.

haha
:biggrin:
HAHA...except for when the Dispatch era began and Yoshi lived happily ever after. :)

Latest Posts

Back