1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Havok

Havok Oakley Beginner

Just checked Oakley.com and the X-Squared has officially been removed from the listings as has both versions (Carbon/Plasma) of the Juliet. All that's left are the X-Metal/Ruby and those require a phone call. It'll be a sad day indeed when that listing is removed as well.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. 13ThirtySeven

13ThirtySeven Oakley Beginner

Wow, I was originaly planning to order through oakley for my x squared, but the day I planned to order them the status went to temporary out of stock. I'm glad they are still out there but we will start to see less and less in BNIB condition.

3. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

the x-metal line is now really running on fumes. sad indeed.

4. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

X-metal will be X-out

5. racs09

racs09 Oakley Enthusiast

Will the replacement lenses also be discontinued?

6. Havok

Havok Oakley Beginner

Yep.. once everything is gone, it's gone for good. If you want/need replacement lenses buy them now or get used to paying a premium if you want oem replacements.

7. racs09

racs09 Oakley Enthusiast

I dont need them since my juliets are still brand new in condition. I just wanna be safe in the future.

8. Havok

Havok Oakley Beginner

Yep, I don't need any either at the moment, but that hasn't stopped me from starting a small stockpile to last me for years and years to come.

9. racs09

racs09 Oakley Enthusiast

I know what you mean bro. But i think i'm getting craZy. Its like i dont wanna wear my juliets anymore just to preserve its condition. Since they wont be selling replacement parts? Do they still do tune ups though?

10. DConn

DConn Oakley Enthusiast

The line would be going away just when I decided to start collecting a little bit here and there. I am wanting a couple more pair of X Squared and I will be somewhat happy for the moment...I think lol... As far as wearing them, I am full steam ahead with that. I will just see what my options are when I do need a tune up some years down the road. I have however started buying lenses and rubber kits like crazy for the future. The dang lenses scratch so easily, I figure that is what I would go through the quickest anyway...