• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Hundreds x Oakley colab Eyejacket

I see Peter sitting in the circle jerk. Is he the pivot man or someone that can stick up for the true Oakley enthusiasts and not a bunch of trash clothes junkies.
The clothes look like they belong on the Lux crowd🫢🤣🤣🤣

hardcore.gif

If you thought “The Hundreds” was hardcore, wait until you see my new brand “Many Thousands”

I only sell in person, on the street, in front of select homeless shelters, on Tuesdays at 1234 pm, and I only accept Lego sets as payment.

I did an Oakley colab yesterday. I didn’t tell anyone, I left them sitting on the dashboard in my van.

Last edited:
If you thought “The Hundreds” was hardcore, wait until you see my new brand “Many Thousands”

I only sell in person, on the street, in front of select homeless shelters, on Tuesdays at 1234 pm, and I only accept Lego sets as payment.

I did an Oakley colab yesterday. I didn’t tell anyone, I left them sitting on the dashboard in my van.
You brightend my day with this one

Sounds like they do t want to sell to us dirty collectors anyway...

View attachment 1137580
Obviously he has someone on staff, perhaps himself, viewing the main places since he referenced the forums specifically. With that being said, I wouldn't hardly call the EJ a "resurgence." If anything its nearing a point of over saturation. Now if he had come up with this brain trust in 2019 or 20 shortly after the first reintroduction by Oakley, instead of 7 iterations later (not counting the redux), he might have a leg to stand on with that wording.
i know that it must be hard to get a grasp on counter culture over in Montana, but just because you don’t know what the brand is, doesn’t mean it’s a ‘stupid collab’. both brands are based in southern california and share a similar DNA, hell i’d bet Bobby was probably wearing oakley before you were.
:)
If he wanted to truly embody "counter culture" he wouldn't have collaborated with a world brand who is owned by a monopoly company. He would have went with a brand no one has heard of or seen in 20 years in mainstream anything (Black Fly's, Locs, Killer Loop, Gargoyles, etc.) or a more recent grass roots start up from the So Cal scene.
🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Obviously he has someone on staff, perhaps himself, viewing the main places since he referenced the forums specifically. With that being said, I wouldn't hardly call the EJ a "resurgence." If anything its nearing a point of over saturation. Now if he had come up with this brain trust in 2019 or 20 shortly after the first reintroduction by Oakley, instead of 7 iterations later (not counting the redux), he might have a leg to stand on with that wording.

If he wanted to truly embody "counter culture" he wouldn't have collaborated with a world brand who is owned by a monopoly company. He would have went with a brand no one has heard of or seen in 20 years in mainstream anything (Black Fly's, Locs, Killer Loop, Gargoyles, etc.) or a more recent grass roots start up from the So Cal seen.
🤷‍♂️
Don't forget... He is doing Oakley a favor... not the other way around...

Back