• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Lowdown From Ptown

You've really dove in head's first. Congrats on all these accomplishments. Being a metal guy, I've gone more slowly, but I really like the variety you've put together... :drinks:

Don't get a display case if you don't want one but if you do, may I suggest starting with a double-wide? At this rate, you're gonna need more than one... ;)
If I get 1 my wife will probably figure out the amount Ive spent on these! So no case, maybe a cube.

Wow Ptown you have some Awesome stuff. I love those Carbon Flaks. I bet they would look great with some Fire lenses in them. Oh and I have the same display case.
:lolsign:

Really great collection, really awesome verity of glasses!

I don't see how your wife doesn't see the mounds of Oakley's piling up in the closet! :lolsign:

Really great collection, really awesome verity of glasses!

I don't see how your wife doesn't see the mounds of Oakley's piling up in the closet! :lolsign:
For some dumb reason she thinks most of them are empty!!!
The other day she saw my watch and asked why I didnt keep the seiko I gave to her dad a while back. I told her her because this is swiss made. She said whatever, so where was it made?

Flak is one of my absolute favorite frames! I need to get more but I like the variety I currently have. Very nice collection of these you have :)
Getting the whole science set is a huge accomplishment! One day I wouldn't mind getting my hands on this set. Got a few pairs ahead of that but they are on the list!! Awesome fuel cell set up!
Thank you! Im gonna have to retake fotos of GC, FC and JUPS once I get my next shipment squared away. Expect that in a week or two.:crazypilot:

I hope you got your mail man a holiday gift :) all the heavy lifting the guy has been doing hauling your loot in had to have taken a toll on his/her back! ;)