• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The "No Shelf Whores" Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having Oakleys that I never wear would be like having multiple mistresses, that i have to maintain, but never sleep with .. what's the point ? If i have to, I will go through several ones every day so i can enjoy them all :D

Can I still join the club ?

Having Oakleys that I never wear would be like having multiple mistresses, that i have to maintain, but never sleep with .. what's the point ? If i have to, I will go through several ones every day so i can enjoy them all :D

Can I still join the club ?
Sure man, just look back and see what the last number is then post the # here. Then afterwards you put your No Shelf Whores as your signature. If you have any questions I believe the 1st page outlines the procedure.:welcome:

Now I know who I'm eventually going to buy a Plate from. That's why us "no shelf whore" members really like Shelf whores. You guys keep the sunnies in like new condition for us to enjoy in the future
Well my silver plate is a little worn. The bronze has 1 mark. But the platinum is immaculent with absolutely everything included and box in 9/10 shape

I thought about it since I'm not a shelf whore... but I don't ever touch or wear my plates... so I'm not worthy
I say be in the club buddy! Put those plates on or sell them to xmetal beast. I have a few pairs that only get worn 1x a year and only when there's no chance to damage them. I still find it hard to get all mine in rotation anyways but it is fun trying! Have some fun with your Oaks Jimbabwe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back