• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

THE OFFICIAL "OAKLEY AT RED STUDIOS DAY" PIC THREAD

Great selection of pictures Dann, covered the event perfectly. Some really nice stuff in there too, the customs were impressive. I'd love to know who each person is in the group shot at the end, it's always nice to put a face to a name (I know which one you are of course!).

Was nice meeting many of you face to face finally. There was a great vibe the whole day. I've posted the rough photos from the day, but I'll be going back over them and doing proper color correction and all that as time allows.

Here's the bandwidth unfriendly listing:
http://o-review.com/forum_detail.php?ID=11857

Thanks for this. It was stunning to look through. The picture of the Flores and C100 is out of control.

These are sick! All of the pictures amazing!!
yzunara7.jpg

Many of you will see some awesome pictures and get a glimpse into what we had the opportunity to experience. Jim is an awesome person and listening to him was incredible! Truly down to earth and easy to approach. Because Jim is a private person he requested that pics/videos of him not be posted anywhere on the Internet. Jim opened the doors to his studios and spent the day with us, and laid out an awesome spread of good food, so please respect his privacy and not post pics/videos of him on this forum or any other Internet site. You never know if Jim will invite us back again sometime to visit with him, so please respect his only request...

Jim, Thank you for bringing Oakley to life and providing us with an incredible product. The staff and members of the forum wish you the best with RED and your future endeavors!!!!

Was nice meeting many of you face to face finally. There was a great vibe the whole day. I've posted the rough photos from the day, but I'll be going back over them and doing proper color correction and all that as time allows.

Here's the bandwidth unfriendly listing:
http://o-review.com/forum_detail.php?ID=11857

thanks for the pic of the Fandango as one of the Elites bro! LOL!:D

Just wanted to give a huge thank you to dyeraudio,xmetalmaniac,carguy and infinitehero for getting the x-man to the mothership this weekend.truely a great group of foulmouthed big hearted guys.this was one of the most amazing events i have attended in my life and was well worth worth the trip.

Last edited:
Back