• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

Hi Mark, can I send a Juliet frame to you for a tune-up and refinish? it's an x-metal finished frame and I would just like to have it refinished again in x-metal to get rid of scratches. Form has been filled up, rubbers and lenses removed. Just waiting for your authorization and it'll be on its way.

Hi Mark, can I send a Juliet frame to you for a tune-up and refinish? it's an x-metal finished frame and I would just like to have it refinished again in x-metal to get rid of scratches. Form has been filled up, rubbers and lenses removed. Just waiting for your authorization and it'll be on its way.

you finally did it bro! sweet! you wont regret mark's work!

Do it....

Thanks Mark! sending it out tomorrow. :)

you finally did it bro! sweet! you wont regret mark's work!

Hi washi me sensie, thanks! I've been reading this whole thread and I'm up to page 77 now. And from what I've seen so far, Mark really does excellent work. I'm just not as adventurous as some of the members here in terms of color choices so I'm sticking to just restoring the frame to factory defaults. :)

Maybe it's because I'm on a Mac, but when I download the serve form it doesn't display any pricing. Any help on that?

Latest Posts

Back