• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

Will do thanks for the reply!

Are canadians getting dinged with customs charges for a tune up?

I will Send you a PM on the 29th with all appropriate info!

thanks a bunch

Here is a pair of Juliets I just received back from Mark, and Ive gotta say I love how tight the bridge is now.

I had Mark bead blast the orbitals and replace the rubber & rivets in the bridge, the bridge & stems are their original Xmetal finish. (no serial, so 3rd gen?)
The color between the finishes are very close, but the difference in texture makes for a cool & subtle contrast. I am very happy with how these turned out.
JulietTio22_zps75ce81f2.jpg
JulietTio2Closeup_zpsaf3cbccd.jpg
BridgeCloseup2_zps7312f532.jpg

The XX's Xmetal finish & the Juliet Xmetal finish are identical in shade, and the pictures were taken under natural sunlight for accurate color representation. I find the Xmetal finishes difficult to photograph accurately, but I think these turned out well.

duplicating the plasma is really a matter of polishing the orbs to get a bit more sheen.plasma is some kind of coating and hard for me to duplicate.as I had said before if I start with a plasma frame and dark blast the nose and stems they turn out really well and hard to tell from OEM.thanks for posting pics .

duplicating the plasma is really a matter of polishing the orbs to get a bit more sheen.plasma is some kind of coating and hard for me to duplicate.as I had said before if I start with a plasma frame and dark blast the nose and stems they turn out really well and hard to tell from OEM.thanks for posting pics .

When can i send my XX to a ti02 bead blasted restauration?

these are my Ti02s that I made from a regular old "plain jane", everyones got one, run of the mill,same ole same ol,nothin new
IMG_0001-12.jpg
plasma set.i just love em to death.

Latest Posts

Back