• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

IMAG0945.jpg
Ti0 hemi

Mark,

I have sent out 2 pairs of my X Metal XX for you to do your thing. I oppologize right now for one pair. I just recieved them and one of th elenses I can't remove because of a stripped screw. One of the arm screws is also stripped. I sent the package 2 day air. You should see them by Wed. or Thurs. latest.

Thanks in advance for your work.

I'm wondering why mine don't look like that... mine looks exactly like qtrain23's blasted TiO2 pair on post #763. The lighting on this TiO2 Hemi looks normal enough not to increase the perception of contrast.

Last edited:
this was a 3rd gen plasma pair.i blast only the arms and nosepiece.if you give me a carbon frame for example I have to beadblast then polish the orbitals to get somewhat a plasma finish...its not perfect but oem plasma is an anodized finish I I cant replicate that finish exactly.jondave gave me a 1st gen frame and polishing it to a decent finish isn't gonna happen in those early sandcasted frames.

Back