• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

I HAVE LINEGEAR JULIET RUBBER KITS ,BLACK BLUE,RED AND VIOLET.I WONT SELL THEM OUTRIGHT,BUT ILL INSTALL A NEW KIT OF YOUR COLOR CHOICE WITH A TUNEUP FOR $75.00 SHIPPED ,THAT MEANS YOUR GETTING A NEW RUBBER LINEGEAR KIT FOR JUST $15.00 MORE THAN MY REGULAR TUNEUP FEES.SUPPLYS ARE LIMITED.AND TUNEUPS ARE STILL SAME DAY LEADTIME.

@ THE X-MAN. Have you ever tried something like this below. Like a two tone blast but on the bottom half of the lens vs the typical? Just something that crossed my mind that I thought some might be interested in. This picture is just a random picture with a quick edit to show a general idea.

I'm curious on your thoughts.

Original picture
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431007064.202647.jpg

Quick edit
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431007038.401425.jpg

Awesome love to see pictures of that when it's done. I've even thought of ideas with small designs in the arms (kind of like a flame job on a car but with blast work) etc but didn't know if that would be just too far with custom work. Plus it seems to be a tough thing to do. I love the idea of custom work for cars and xmetals but I think that our minds are alike (I drive a charger myself) in that I want to stand out but not ruin the look of the car or xmetals.

I see this In your work and can really appreciate it.

Back