• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

I HAVE LINEGEAR JULIET RUBBER KITS ,BLACK BLUE,RED AND VIOLET.I WONT SELL THEM OUTRIGHT,BUT ILL INSTALL A NEW KIT OF YOUR COLOR CHOICE WITH A TUNEUP FOR $75.00 SHIPPED ,THAT MEANS YOUR GETTING A NEW RUBBER LINEGEAR KIT FOR JUST $15.00 MORE THAN MY REGULAR TUNEUP FEES.SUPPLYS ARE LIMITED.AND TUNEUPS ARE STILL SAME DAY LEADTIME.

That's a great deal...

Do show them
image.jpg
image.jpg

Here are the 2 frames I sent to the x-man and I just got them back and they are amazing!!
If anyone out there is not sure about getting ur frames done take it from me he does a first class job I cannot fault his work!! :cool-20:
Thanks again Mark :)
Oh I have bought another set of juliets, Ti02 this time and they need sorted so I will be buying another set (soon hopefully) and get them sent to u

Last edited:
Getting ready to send a pair your way, I've got a couple questions and I can't PM yet...

1st pair, a well used pair purchased off ebay.
1.) I would like to take advantage of your special this month, I need a tune up/all new BLACK line gear rubbers (does that include both size nose bombs/temple shocks?)
2.) I'd like the frame refinished to x-metal, it's already x-metal just well worn.
3.) Can you PM me a price for these services shipped back to 32539?

I just this week picked up my first real x-metals, both Juliets. The first is the pair I just described. The nose is very loose, but they fit me perfect. The second is a pair that are in like new condition with box/papers/extra rubbers, frame finish is great, lenses are scratch but usable, and I have a new set already to pop in, rubber is fine, nose is tight. This pair doesn't sit quite even on my face though compared to the loose pair. I often have this problem with glasses/ sunglasses because it seems my ears aren't perfectly in line or something lol. Best way I know to describe it. Glasses sometimes tend to sit a little higher on one side then the other. And with the Juliets being so small one eyebrow is more visible then the other.

Is this just how all tight Juliets will fit me or is this pair maybe tweaked a little? When I lay them down on the table one side does not touch, but I can twist the frame very slightly and it will touch. The loose pair sits perfect, but I figure this may be because they are so sloppy?

Overall I love these, especially compared to my two badman's which will be going back to Oakley and ebay, and I'm already on the lookout for a polished pair to send to you for your Ti02 finish!

Thanks!

You should p.m me

OK.....I'll try to answer all your questions.
The price for just a tuneup is $50.00
Add a complete rubber kit and its $75.00 shipped.
A paint or refinish is .
$80.. Shipped
Add
$25.00 for Any rubber kit installed
All faces are different if they don't sit flat on a table but sit straight on your face that's OK.do what you have to do so they sit square on YOUR face

Back