1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    **Edit: willing to sell as well**

Hi folks! I am looking to trade a Titanium/VR28 BI Penny + cash for a Romeo 1, or sell for $350 f&f shipped (obo) . The penny has been recently sent to the X-Man for a tune-up, so everything is nice and tight! The lenses are not new, but I fail to see any blemishes, and tried to catch any in the pictures. I would personally give the lenses a 9.5 out of 10. The frames themselves are blemish free, and new black ear socks were installed when they got back from the tune-up. I have a box that I got them with, but the label is ripped on the side and does not match the serial on the frames. Also comes with the copper penny coin and black string micro fiber bag. I understand that this would not be an even swap, but I am dying to get my hands on a Romeo 1, preferably in x-metal colorway. Doesn't really need to come with lenses either. Let me know what you guys have, and hopefully we can make a deal. I appreciate any who consider and have a wonderful day! Ti/VR28 Penny +, For Romeo 1 - CAM00041.jpg Ti/VR28 Penny +, For Romeo 1 - CAM00042.jpg Ti/VR28 Penny +, For Romeo 1 - CAM00043.jpg Ti/VR28 Penny +, For Romeo 1 - CAM00044.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 7/2/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PM sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm replied. Apologies for late replies. My job keeps me away at times. These are sold pending funds.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

funds sent
    thank you

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Funds received. Shipping and tracking info will be pm'd. Mods may close thread. Thank you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You can lock your own thread bro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.