• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time to become an Oakley addict

Haha .. glad you like it ... well my real name is Bo and when i use that it often is too short .. so one day i someone suggested to add a heart or something with the alt codes ... so i decided to just trademark my name that way ... just press alt and a code and you can add many different symbols. You can google the codes for each symbols ;)

Maybe if I trademark my username, the president will have to change his or pay me royalties...:newrussian:

Bo, welcome to the community, thanks for signing up!

And if you're here to become an Oakley addict...it's already too late my friend. Especially with the list you already have!

;)

Bo, welcome to the community, thanks for signing up!

And if you're here to become an Oakley addict...it's already too late my friend. Especially with the list you already have!

;)

I guess i've always been addicted but never gave into it because i live in Belgium, where people go "why are you wearing sunglasses ? It's cloudy"

But since it really helps me with my hypper sensitivity to light, i say screw it ... time to give in to the addiction (maybe that's what the tittle should have been :p)

I guess i've always been addicted but never gave into it because i live in Belgium, where people go "why are you wearing sunglasses ? It's cloudy"

But since it really helps me with my hypper sensitivity to light, i say screw it ... time to give in to the addiction (maybe that's what the tittle should have been :p)

Either title is fine, buddy! Welcome to the dark side!! Wear them with pride, sunny or not!
:spiteful:

Yep .... 1 day .... that's how long it took for my addiction to take over ... i found some deals online and bought 4 more Oakleys
- Carbon Shift Tungsten Iridium polarised for 239 euro
- Ev Zero Path Black Iridium for 108 euro
- Conductor 8 Grey Iridium for 136 euro
- Triggerman Prizm Daily Polarised for 134 Euro incl shipping

Can't wait for the to arrive :eek:

Hello everyone,

My name is Bo and although i live in Belgium where sunny days are rare, I've always had a love for Oakleys and the relaxing feeling they give me when i wear them. I was recently diagnosed with hypper sensitivity and have discovered that blocking out light (less light inside and Oakleys both inside and outside) really helps lower my stress level by not being over stimulated all the time.
Therefore i have decided to do what i have always wanted to do : Buy a lot more Oakleys and wear them all the time ! People may look at me weird on cloudy days or inside a restaurant but i don't care anymore :p

I'll be asking for a lot of advice here because i find it difficult to choose from all the frames available and most stores around here only have a couple of models to try out. After wearing a Badman and almost buying it on the spot because i loved it so much, i came home and read about the hinge problems and ever since then i have not been able to make a decision ... Badman or something else like triggerman ? Carbon Shift ? ... It's driving me crazy and that's why I'm here ... I need some expert advice :)

Right now I own the following Oakleys:
-Straight - Fire Iridium (my first oakley, not sure about the frame but it says "straight on the inside)
-Snowboard goggles - persimmon (never used these myself)
-unknown with unknown purple looking iridium small oval glasses (never wore this much)
-Whiskers - Gold Iridium Polarised (had these for about 12 years and just had the lenses renewed, love these)
-Conductor 8 - OO red iridium polarised (bought these a couple of weeks ago and love them .. just hoping the spring hinges will last along time)

Intrested in buying:
Frames: Carbon Shift, Conductor 8, Turbine Rotor, Flak2.0, Ev zero, Triggerman, ? Badman ?
Lenses: Prizm Daily Polarised ! , Tungsten, Fire, 24K, Violet, Prizm Road, Prizm Trail

any advice on any of these i apreciated ;)
They helped a lot with my migraines. After my first pair 20 years ago I was hooked. Never have I ever wore anything else.

They helped a lot with my migraines. After my first pair 20 years ago I was hooked. Never have I ever wore anything else.
I started getting what I think are migranes recently when i looked at my pc screen for too long .... it seems that Prizm Trail is the perfect solution for that though ... no more sore eyes or migranes and they let through so much light that i can wear them inside all the time :)

Back