• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tinfoil Replaceable Lenses?

I've been looking at a pair of Oakley Tinfoil and I can't decide whether I want the Black Iridium Polarized or the Prizm Daily Polarized. I work outside all day and I'm not finding much information on the Prizm lense.

I have both that I take with me daily to work. I really like the contrast on the Dailies and I wear them maybe 80% of the time. The BIP I wear only when it's really bright and sunny outside. Early mornings when the sun is not as bright yet, or cloudy afternoons that doesn't have full sun, I always grab the Prizm Daily. The BIP with its neutral base seems boring to me, but is really effective for the brightest days.

30? Nice! I'm working on getting my first pair. When I say pair, I mean a pair of Romeos and a pair of Juliets. :cool-20: :cool-20:

I have both that I take with me daily to work. I really like the contrast on the Dailies and I wear them maybe 80% of the time. The BIP I wear only when it's really bright and sunny outside. Early mornings when the sun is not as bright yet, or cloudy afternoons that doesn't have full sun, I always grab the Prizm Daily. The BIP with its neutral base seems boring to me, but is really effective for the brightest days.
You make a great point!

My favorite lens right now in my tinfoils is Titanium IP. 12% light transmission... To my eye, I love titanium way more than BIP.

My favorite lens right now in my tinfoils is Titanium IP. 12% light transmission... To my eye, I love titanium way more than BIP.
Yes, they would be nice, but if I didn't already have some gold iridium polarized I'd get those. Really leaning toward the Covert Prizm Daily Polarized even though it's 14%. They IMO would be a great balance.

Latest Posts

Back