1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous [{#%^*+_\|~<>?!$&@}]

Rating:
    100%
    I honestly thought I will end up with only one Oakley watch which would have been my daily-wearer. I now have 10. The orange HP had been worn almost everyday. The rest were just left displayed in the case or in original boxes. So, I decided to trade up some of my watches for a Time Bomb II. So, depending on which watches your are interested in, 2 watches or 1 watch + cash could be offered up for your TB II. Depends also in the condition of your TB II. May also consider to trade for a pair of C-Six.

These are new, never worn, complete with watch vault and box:

• Black dial Hollow Point
    • Fuse box, white dial
    • Stealth Double Tap
    • black/tan Gearbox
    These were used:
    • Stainless Steel Double Tap -- used a handful of times, like new, complete with vault and box
    • Titanium Gearbox with Titanium band -- was my previous daily-wearer until I got the orange HP, no scratches on the crystal, some light scratches on the casing, complete with vault and box
    • Crush, red dial -- used but in excellent condition, new battery
    • Saddle back, white dial and black leather band -- used but in excellent condition, new battery
    • Stealth 12 Gauge (not pictured) -- used with some scratches on the casing, no scratches on the crystal, been sized

Last edited by a moderator: 7/6/16
    Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Let me try this again!

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler

Rating:
    100%
    Hey hey hey there buddy.

What's up with this here bump? It's only been THREE MONTHS !!!!!

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    :oops: Forgive me @OakleyFrankFMJ , I don't know that I have to keep bumping every 48 hours. :punish:

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler

Rating:
    100%
    Actually every 47.5 hours :p

Anonymous likes this.