• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Transfer Case Question

JDBialy

Oakley Beginner
Hello, First day on the site and I've enjoyed perusing the threads. I have a pretty large watch collection, but only one Oakley, a Judge that I purchased several years ago and after wearing it almost exclusively this week, I was taken aback by all the complements I received. This moved me to take a look at other Oakley models and I've decided I'm in the market for a Transfer Case. After searching eBay and finding them available on Amazon as well, the (new) price seems to be between $300-$600.
My question is, should I be wary of fakes, I haven't seen any such reports...how safe am I buying from an eBay seller on the lower end of that price scale that has a fairly respectable feedback profile?
Any advice would be appreciated!
Thank you-

Transfer case fakes? I haven't seen any... Typical replicas (fakes) are MM, TB2, and a few holeshots. Best bet is to cross reference off o-review website to make sure everything adds up.

I believe you have a better chance of quality on this forum and trust worthy members. But you always roll the dice when purchasing anything. Best of luck, hope you find the transfercase your looking for. I believe there is 1 for sale if you start looking via search bar.

Transfer case fakes? I haven't seen any... Typical replicas (fakes) are MM, TB2, and a few holeshots. Best bet is to cross reference off o-review website to make sure everything adds up.

I believe you have a better chance of quality on this forum and trust worthy members. But you always roll the dice when purchasing anything. Best of luck, hope you find the transfercase your looking for. I believe there is 1 for sale if you start looking via search bar.

I really appreciate the info and advice!

Back