• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Tron 3D Gascan

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
PM sent @ S-works in response to thread post. Will initiate refund process through Paypal. Item received was not as described. Scratches on frame and temples. Seller states "condition is as good as new." Was advised appropriate feedback would be left as a result of transaction.

Some people reacted to this post.
glad this is sorted. in the future, Read properly before you buy, and if thats not enough, ASK.

Username Hidden said:
PM sent @ S-works in response to thread post. Will initiate refund process through Paypal. Item received was not as described. Was advised appropriate feedback would be left as a result of transaction.

Thank you for your prompt follow up. I will issue the refund as soon as i receive a tracking number from you. Please also advise shipping cost, as per our agreement. Kindly provide a proof of shipping slip and payment via PM for me to reimburse you the shipping cost.

Ship to address has been sent via PM

Ken and Brian and other members.

Please leave this matter between Oakley Noob and I. We have come to an agreement. I respectfully request that we leave this thread just between the 2 of us... we'll take it from here.

Thanks!

so please let us know, if you got them back and if you still wanna sell these beauties!

Username Hidden said:
so please let us know, if you got them back and if you still wanna sell these beauties!

I will update this thread when I receive the returned glasses in good order / same condition as when they were originally sent by me.

Thanks Oakleynerd, u looking for a Tron 3D too? Thought u would have like a dozen of these... Lol!

Really I need to ask if a pair of glasses has all kinds of scratches? You are telling me to read properly? Are you serious? You need to mind your own business and not stick your nose where it does not belong. If you read the man's post you it states the following: What would lead a prudent person to believe the glasses had scratches? Next time you read and pay attention. I am the person that was wronged here and yet people choose to take others side. This is the politics of this forum?

price include shipping w tracking, u pay paypal fees

Tron 3D gascan, used only a couple of times at the movies, condition is as good as new. Box, bag, paperwork all included. Will also include an additional pair of VL Ice lenses.
- $300

Username Hidden said:
glad this is sorted. in the future, Read properly before you buy, and if thats not enough, ASK.

ahem. mods ^ control this please. someone needs to relax.

and yes, if you dont know what a seller means by "worn a few times, as good as new", then of course you ask. your definition will be different to others' definition.

if you cant handle a simple piece of advice (not even taking sides anyway) on buying and selling in here and decide to react like a child, go ahead, and good luck trying to make deals on here in the future with that attitude.

@oakley noob

Chill dude, I'm sure everyone is entitled to their opinion. Between u and I, we have come to an agreement to resolve this professionally.

At the same time, I too value your opinions and feedback as both reputable seller and buyer.

Hence, I'll be locking this thread to prevent further heated debates by others. And will only unlock it for updates pertaining to this matter.

Oakley noob, if u need to input on any updates on our progress, please feel free to PM me and I'll unlock the thread for you to input only for matters with regards to our agreement.

Thanks!

i got some of these trons and i love them! sorry man i'm not your next customer for that pair :)

Status
Not open for further replies.