1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

I want to buy, if I'm lucky enough, a pair on ebay US, but the seller only ships within the US.
    Would be great if someone with 10+ positive feedbacks could do me a favor.
    I would pay the glasses and you via PayPal. No risk for you!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. tarheel7734

tarheel7734 Oakley Enthusiast

I would be willing if no one else is.

3. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

I would be willing as well.

4. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Thank you very much, both of you and all of you who pmd me.
    I will let you know when, what and so on.

5. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

6. MaukaRunner

MaukaRunner Oakley Enthusiast

Is there some type of delivery confirmation or tracking on the lower priced international shipping? I'd like to expand my shipping to international buyers but I don't want to risk my Feedback Score on something I cannot confirm or track the progress. I've been reading a lot of horror stories on the net about shipping international and would like to hear some of your stories since the stories on the net could be fiction.

7. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

I use USPS and they've never given me an option. International carries a default insurance with them I believe, but you need to upgrade at significant cost to get any other features. I'm not sure about UPS, FedEx, DHL, or other carriers.

I've only ever shipped international for forum members on here. A few things to BriP in Singapore, this package to Marc in Germany, and one I just sent out to Australia for Blake Thomas.

8. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Afaik yes. Adding Extra Services - Page 8

During 15 years buying online international I had only one bad case. I've never received that package, fortunately I was covered by PayPal.
    So I can NOT confirm the horror stories!
    For example some countries I've bought from: Austria, France, Greece, Italy, UK, USA, Japan, China ....