1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. music_man185

music_man185 Oakley Beginner

I finally got around to going to sunglass hut and they happened to have some Twenty's in stock. I tried them on, but felt that they didn't have the wrap of the fives squared. I tried on a pair of fives squared immediately after, and they looked like they wrapped my head much better. There was only one pair of Twenty's, so I wasn't able to try on another pair to see if it was maybe a stretched out pair. Can anyone confirm that fives squared have a tighter wrap than Twenty's?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. HDOakley

HDOakley Oakley Enthusiast

i dont know about wrap but ive heard the new twenty's have had a better build quality to them? i heard the fievs squared were flimsy.

3. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

I have found same as HDO says...Fives fit me looser Sold all mine...Twentys wrap and feel sturdier to me....Five 4.o's were very similiar to twentys minus unobtanium and were better than Squareds , I thought...everyone's head is diffferent tho...

4. music_man185

music_man185 Oakley Beginner

It's kind of hard to explain... The fives squared do have a "looser" feel to them in the arms. But with the twentys on my face, I can stick a finger in both sides by my temples. I can't do that with the fives squared. The twentys have a tighter wrap in the arms. The fives squared have a tighter wrap on the front, around the face.

5. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

interesting even with my small face Fives would slip on me..

6. n00n00

n00n00 Oakley Beginner

same observation with music_man185. twenty's are tighter on the arms while fives squared wraps better on the front.