• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Two pair in one week... Yeah I'm hooked.

Ninwest

Oakley Beginner
Chicago
Got my first pair of Oakleys on Wednesday. Went to the Vault today and scored my second pair and some small stuff. Have a look at my new collection,an lemme know what you think. But be kind as I'm just starting out an whatnot...

First pair : Fives Squared, Polished Black / Polorized Black Iridium lens

Second pair : Fuel Cell, Limited Science Matte Black / Violet Iridium lens

Scored the Shades at a great price and got a limited science hard case too! Thanks to the vault crew,I got a few little extras to fill out the shelf. All in all, a great first week in Oakley collecting.

0d63ccd8.jpg

I have the set of 3 science fuel cells and 2 hard cases, very nice pieces! I bought 5 pairs ths week, but everyone knows im addicted!

BAPD77 said:
I have the set of 3 science fuel cells and 2 hard cases, very nice pieces! I bought 5 pairs ths week, but everyone knows im addicted!

Ha! It's partly your fault... Must have watched your videos about a dozen times trying to decide what pair to get You and Ostore690 got me hooked via YouTube. But seriously, thanks for the vids brother. Really helped me make up my mind.

No problen. If uve seen my vids uve seen what i have :)! Im into the rare and artist stuff lol!

I scored the limited red/blue fuel cell, a custom fuel cell, custom batwolf, eyepatch 2 and fonseca antix, lol....all this week!

BAPD77 said:
I scored the limited red/blue fuel cell, a custom fuel cell, custom batwolf, eyepatch 2 and fonseca antix, lol....all this week!
Nice man! I want to get a couple custom gascans and the canvas fuelcell's next...

I have the canvas fuel cell, its a nice piece! Try the troy lee fuel cell, its amazing!

Back