• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Oakleys are and always have been overpriced pices of ****! Plutonite? Unobtainium? All just marketing bs to get the common idiot to spend $300 on a ¢.027 pair of plastic drugstore trash! Now they are even bold enough to outsource them to Mongolia for manufacturing? Wow! Really? One has to be beyond desperate to lay down their hard earned money for a pair of these toy sunglasses nowadays!
Welcome and thank you for your option.

Oakleys are and always have been overpriced pices of ****! Plutonite? Unobtainium? All just marketing bs to get the common idiot to spend $300 on a ¢.027 pair of plastic drugstore trash! Now they are even bold enough to outsource them to Mongolia for manufacturing? Wow! Really? One has to be beyond desperate to lay down their hard earned money for a pair of these toy sunglasses nowadays!
Did you just sign up to write these four sentences?
Just curious.

Yet here you are

you got to be beyond desperate for attention to make an account on a forum about oakley to complain about Oakleys. So here is your attention!

And I'm sorry but Luxottica made your Ray Bans too so you should probably trash those

This is annoying as hell. If I buy something online they don't say where it's made, and I have to see it in person to know what country its manufactured in. EITHER list the manufacturing country on the website or just stop making stuff in China. JFC.

This is annoying as hell. If I buy something online they don't say where it's made, and I have to see it in person to know what country its manufactured in. EITHER list the manufacturing country on the website or just stop making stuff in China. JFC.
Basic rule of thumb, if it doesn’t proudly say where its made, then it’s safe to assume it’s China.

nodding.gif

Back