• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Value of Oakley watches

thanks everyone for your input. I have been looking at getting a Red MM watch. Can't wait for the day I get one. will be sweet.

Its the industrial post armageddon look and feel that appeals to me. If Mad Max wore a watch he’d have worn this.
947A1A31-C9A0-41E0-B2A1-9EC120235B37.jpeg

I have reading the Oakley watch forum and I am just amazed at some of the prices for watches. must be really rare to be worth $1000's of ( US) dollars. lol.

You can get a lot more expensive watches than Oakley’s. In fact, if you go to watch forums, I’m not sure there is an Oakley section. (But Oakley still has some of the coolest looking watches out there)

Just bringing into perspective that a $1K Watch is not really all that much at all...

You can get a lot more expensive watches than Oakley’s. In fact, if you go to watch forums, I’m not sure there is an Oakley section. (But Oakley still has some of the coolest looking watches out there)

Just bringing into perspective that a $1K Watch is not really all that much at all...
True for sure, I looked at a Tag watch the other day. It looked like $hit, had a cloth band and cost over 2k....

Oakley watches were some of the best looking cheap timepieces out there. Despite being discontinued they continue to get more attention than most other brands ten times their value. No other brand has that appeal to me other than Movado. The rest are just round chunks of metal.

Back