• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Curious about a pair of xmetal Mars. I met a guy who is willing to sell or trade his but they are ROUGH to say the least. Lenses are done for. Flex coupler is as loose as butter. No ear socks. They have seen better days. What would you guys roughly value these at. He has a number in his head of about $200. But I don't know if I am willing to shell it out and then have to have lenses cut, have the frame tightened and find socks. He does have the original box and coin which definitely helps. I have never owned mars--only Juliets for me.

What's a good ballpark price to pay?

120$ and that's for being generous! Considering a tune up, reblast, new lens, new rubber set! If it's 200$ then better add a few dollars and snap one pair from a seller in ebay named eyeframesman in mint condition.

Curious about a pair of xmetal Mars. I met a guy who is willing to sell or trade his but they are ROUGH to say the least. Lenses are done for. Flex coupler is as loose as butter. No ear socks. They have seen better days. What would you guys roughly value these at. He has a number in his head of about $200. But I don't know if I am willing to shell it out and then have to have lenses cut, have the frame tightened and find socks. He does have the original box and coin which definitely helps. I have never owned mars--only Juliets for me.

What's a good ballpark price to pay?

agree with atty! 100 could be better! lol... with eyeframesman in ebay you could get the mars for 300 and a crater for 350...

what value on an 'as new' gmt honed bracelet/white face. watch only, no box.

thanks.

Hey guys. What are the odds of trading a pair of 2nd Gen Plasma/Fire Juliets (with a spare pair of Ice lenses) for a basically any pair of XX? I've had the Juliet's since about 2001/2002ish and they are in good condition but I don't have a coin or box. I just much prefer the fit of XXs on my fat head. Do you think it would be likely to trade? Or would I be better off to try and sell the Juliet's and then just buy a pair of XX separately?

Hey guys. What are the odds of trading a pair of 2nd Gen Plasma/Fire Juliets (with a spare pair of Ice lenses) for a basically any pair of XX? I've had the Juliet's since about 2001/2002ish and they are in good condition but I don't have a coin or box. I just much prefer the fit of XXs on my fat head. Do you think it would be likely to trade? Or would I be better off to try and sell the Juliet's and then just buy a pair of XX separately?

sell them and buy an XX, they are not equal value

Anyone ever seen these? Value? Like new condition, no box.

uploadfromtaptalk1404903526704.jpg

Latest Posts

Back