• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
uploadfromtaptalk1410626571206.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410626591437.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410626680793.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410626694603.jpg

Can anybody tell me what I should sell these for? The frames are loose, it's missing one rubber nose piece, the rubber earpieces are a bit worn, so I would say they could probably use new rubber all the way around. The polarized lenses have some scratches. I do not have original coin and box, but I think I might have a metal box but without the foam. These are sick glasses, I like the Romeo 2s a lot, but I need glasses that I am not going to be obsessive over and afraid to wear.
uploadfromtaptalk1410626533705.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1410626623084.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1410626623084.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 135
  • uploadfromtaptalk1410626667150.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1410626667150.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 175
View attachment 104895View attachment 104896View attachment 104899View attachment 104900
Can anybody tell me what I should sell these for? The frames are loose, it's missing one rubber nose piece, the rubber earpieces are a bit worn, so I would say they could probably use new rubber all the way around. The polarized lenses have some scratches. I do not have original coin and box, but I think I might have a metal box but without the foam. These are sick glasses, I like the Romeo 2s a lot, but I need glasses that I am not going to be obsessive over and afraid to wear. View attachment 104894

200? In the condition that they are in? I tried to be as thorough as possible showing and explaining any and all flaws. That seems good to me though... Thank you for your assessment

View attachment 104895View attachment 104896View attachment 104899View attachment 104900
Can anybody tell me what I should sell these for? The frames are loose, it's missing one rubber nose piece, the rubber earpieces are a bit worn, so I would say they could probably use new rubber all the way around. The polarized lenses have some scratches. I do not have original coin and box, but I think I might have a metal box but without the foam. These are sick glasses, I like the Romeo 2s a lot, but I need glasses that I am not going to be obsessive over and afraid to wear. View attachment 104894

Unfortunately, not much. R2s are awesome but they lack replacement parts. A nosebridge tuneup will run $50 -$60. But nobody seems to make the rubbers, OEM or aftermarket; you'd need a buyer who already has a spare set. And the only replacement lens options are aftermarket, which many here won't go for. There has been a member who's been able to do custom cuts for R2 lately, but only for non-polarized lenses - the angle you have to cut them from the donors would screw up the polarization orientation.

Maybe $100 - $150, if you can find a buyer at all (just glasses). The metal box itself could get maybe $30 - $50.

Last edited:
The black plastic ones yeah. Can someone buy those fro other sources than the bay? Hehe

Btw, how much does the metal tier 1 and 2 cost? Thanks @kronin323

AFAIK the black plastic stands weren't officially sold to the general public but leaked out of the stores. And now they've been replaced with a clear stand that has more display flexibility but have a flaw where they touch the inside of the lenses of some frames, including x-metals. The best source is on the exchange here.

The metal stands tend to be more expensive but there's three metal 2-tiers for sale on the exchange right now @ $25 each; great deal.

Unfortunately, not much. R2s are awesome but they lack replacement parts. A nosebridge tuneup will run $50 -$60. But nobody seems to make the rubbers, OEM or aftermarket; you'd need a buyer who already has a spare set. And the only replacement lens options are aftermarket, which many here won't go for. There has been a member who's been able to do custom cuts for R2 lately, but only for non-polarized lenses - the angle you have to cut them from the donors would screw up the polarization orientation.

Maybe $100 - $150, if you can find a buyer at all (just glasses). The metal box itself could get maybe $30 - $50.
Is that what I can expect on eBay or what the forum members here might pay?

I would put the R2 at around $150 since it really needs everything. Ebay might fetch a little more but by the time you pay the shipping and fees and deal with someone who thought they would be brand new.....

Latest Posts

Back