• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Not r
3mc0yZo.jpg

I'm considering selling my Oakley XX Metals and buying a different pair of Oakleys. I sent them into X Man Customs, and had them polished up, as well as the bridge tightened. He also replaced the rubbers and lens with Linegear replacements I purchased and sent along with the frames. They are in great shape, as I've only had them back a few weeks. Just curious what something like this would fetch, if it is worth my while in selling them or if I should just hang on to them.

Not really the best section for that question, if you go to the "oakley sunglasses" thread there is a thread titles "value ask" where you can ask about that and get info. I am not a good judge in these but they look great!

(Disregard my whole statement, except about the great looking shades. I thought I was opened up to the "what are you wearing" thread. Again apologies! )

Last edited:
3mc0yZo.jpg

I'm considering selling my Oakley XX Metals and buying a different pair of Oakleys. I sent them into X Man Customs, and had them polished up, as well as the bridge tightened. He also replaced the rubbers and lens with Linegear replacements I purchased and sent along with the frames. They are in great shape, as I've only had them back a few weeks. Just curious what something like this would fetch, if it is worth my while in selling them or if I should just hang on to them.
If you are interested in trades let me know

Back