• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Are you talking about the black plastic ones? $35 - $45...

And happy b-day, man!

Thank you kronin!

And no, I am referring to the x metal stands that have 3-tiers with a "y"-shaped flat metal backend and o-ring holes to support the earstems, some have the coin holders at the top. I'll try to get s picture when I'm home from work tonight. Thanks again mate!

Happy Friday everyone!

The ones with the coin holders are customs I believe. You mean like this right?

DSC02466.jpg

The 2 tier ones I think go for around $75. The triples $100 or over. I would love to have some more of these.

The ones with the coin holders are customs I believe. You mean like this right?

DSC02466.jpg

The 2 tier ones I think go for around $75. The triples $100 or over. I would love to have some more of these.

Bingo! Thank you, I have a source for a triple but the seller wants $225 and was offended by my offer of $100. He insulted me and then tried to tell me the one he selling was a deal bcz he thinks they sell for 275 "no problem".

Those numbers were just from what I remember but I dont have any solid stuff to go by. They might have brought a little more, I cant remember. The guy that makes the custom stuff is pretty high but it is cool.

how much does this jupiter cost nowadays?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414592325784.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1414592325784.png
    141.5 KB · Views: 154

Latest Posts

Back