• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Would like to start thinning the herd to focus on an X Metal collection. Looking to see what these might be worth and if they are worth selling or just keeping for case filler.

1. Original Wiretap, Pewter/+Red Iridium (as seen here: O-Review)
Excellent condition, worn only a few times. No box, original bag.

2. Dartboard, Polished Black/Black Iridium (as seen here: O-Review)
Would rate these a 8.5 or so. Worn some, but still in great shape. No box.

Hi. I have a chance to get a brand new penny, it was a friend who sent some c wires into Oakley for repair. And they ended up losing them, and offered to replace them with a penny!! It's the titanium frame. Ice iridium lenses , but no box or coin. And a warranty frame so no markings.. But it's completely new, and unworn. What sort of value would somebody pay for a brand new penny? I've never seen one even so I have no idea. thanks

Hi. I have a chance to get a brand new penny, it was a friend who sent some c wires into Oakley for repair. And they ended up losing them, and offered to replace them with a penny!! It's the titanium frame. Ice iridium lenses , but no box or coin. And a warranty frame so no markings.. But it's completely new, and unworn. What sort of value would somebody pay for a brand new penny? I've never seen one even so I have no idea. thanks

$400 - $450.

Latest Posts

Back